- Mattress pad sewn with soft microplush fabric and overfilled for extra comfort
- Overfilled with loft-retaining, polyester filling for extra comfort
- End-to-end box stitched with mitered border to prevent fill from shifting
- Queen pad measures 60 x 80 inches
- Some users have complained that the knots at the edges of the quilted square pockets of the pad are a bit uncomfortable
If you’re having trouble sleeping well at night because your mattress is either too firm or thin and lumpy, but doesn’t want to spend several dollars buying an entirely new one, then the Pinzon Overfilled Ultra Soft Microplush Mattress Pad might just be the cheap solution to your problem. This mattress pad can boost the comfort level of your current mattress at a much lower cost than a typical mattress.
It’s sewn with an exceedingly soft microplush fabric and stuffed with 100% polyester for extra comfort. Many Amazon customers rave that it’s so soft and fluffy that it makes them feel like they’re sleeping on a pillow. It’s available in 6 different sizes – twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king, so finding the right fit for your mattress shouldn’t be a problem. Buying this mattress pad (it’s a #1 best seller on Amazon by the way) will certainly transform the feel of your bed and make you sleep better and more peacefully. Read more about it in this review:
1) Soft microplush fabric
2) End-to-end box stitch design
3) Only professional washing or dry cleaning recommended
Soft Microplush Fabric
Sink into superior softness and cozy comfort with this affordable mattress pad from Pinzon. Its lush suppleness is attributed to the generous 50 ounces of loft retaining, 100% polyester fill that is sewn inside the pad. The exterior fabric consists of 100% polyester at the top, 100 at the bottom and 90% Polyester/10% Spandex on the sides. The overall effect is a soft and durable pad that’s stays firmly on the mattress.
End-To-End Box Stitch Design
The unique design, together with the mitered border of this pad, helps to keep its generous fill evenly distributed all through and prevent shifting or flat spots.
Only Professional Washing Or Dry Cleaning Recommended
With proper care and maintenance, this pad can last long to serve you for several years. You can make that possible by following the manufacturer’s instruction by only washing it professionally or dry cleaning it.
1) It’s extremely soft and fluffy due to the generous filling inside the pad. This guarantees you utmost comfort and warmth all year round.
2) The unique stitching and design of the pad ensures that the fill is evenly distributed. This prevents it from shifting into uncomfortable lumps, even after you wash and dry it.
3) It’s also available in six different sizes to choose from.
4) Its solid white color makes it a great addition to any bedroom.
Some users have complained that the knots at the edges of the quilted square pockets of the pad are a bit uncomfortable.
If you simply want to add more comfort to your current bedding without spending a fortune, then this Pinzon overfilled mattress pad is greatly recommended. The fact that it’s generously filled with 100% loft-retaining polyester adds to its softness, coziness and buoyancy, and will help you feel as if you’re floating on cloud nine. It may have some negative aspects to consider, but its low price and the extra comfort it provides makes it worth considering.
Should You Buy?
For a good night sleep, this pad is definitely worth investing in. There’s no better way to find out if it’s right for you than trying it yourself.