- Polyester fill makes it soft and comfortable
- Perfectly fits mattresses up to 18 inches deep
- Washable and dryer safe
- Whopping 10 year warranty
- Very cost effective - costs less than $28
- None worth mentioning
A restful sleep is what every person needs to wake up fresh and rejuvenated for the next day’s work. However, this may not be possible if you’re sleeping on a mattress that’s lumpy, hard or too thin. A high quality mattress pad can give your mattress a new lease of life and help you sleep better without spending so much money. One of the best mattress pads in the market right now that you should consider buying is the Queens Size Hypoallergenic Quilted Mattress Pad.
It’s filled with a generous amount of hypoallergenic polyester, which makes it soft and comfortable to sleep on. In addition, its knitted sides stretch easily to perfectly cover your mattress, and stays in place as you sleep. Most users are generally happy with its quality construction, durability, comfort, affordability and hypoallergenic properties. This satisfaction is evidenced by more than 800 customer reviews and a rating of 4.8/5 it has received on Amazon so far. Learn more about this stretch-to-fit mattress pad in this review and decide if it’s worth your money.
1) Stretches to perfectly fit mattresses of up to 18 inches deep
2) Soft and comfortable hypoallergenic fill
3) Safe for high temperatures
Stretches To Perfectly Fit Mattresses Of Up To 18 Inches Deep
The knitted polyester sides of this queen size mattress pad stretch easily to cover mattresses with a depth of up to 18 inches. So, you can be sure of getting a perfect fit every time you use it. Besides, you’ll also be able to sleep uninterrupted because it doesn’t slide or shift as sleep.
Soft And Comfortable Hypoallergenic Fill
You can now enjoy comfortable and sneeze-free nights, thanks to the hypoallergenic polyester fill inside the Queens Size Hypoallergenic Quilted Mattress Pad. Both sides of the quilted platform are also made of woven fabric with very high quality cotton content to help you to breath better while you sleep.
Safe For High Temperatures
The quilt fill has woven fabric both at the top and bottom, which enables it to withstand high temperatures during machine washing and drying.
• The polyester fill inside the pad makes it soft and comfortable to sleep on.
• It’s long-lasting due to its high-quality construction.
• It perfectly fits mattresses of up to 18 inches deep, and stays put while you sleep.
• Many customers have reported that they sneeze less and breathe better since they bought this mattress pad.
• It can stand high temperature during washing and drying.
• It keeps it shape after washing.
• It’s backed by a whopping 10 year warranty.
• Its quality construction, durability, long warranty and affordable price, makes it very cost effective.
• It’s also delivered fast in a great package.
The reviews on this mattress pad are generally positive, though there are a few people who have complained that it’s extremely thin. Despite this shortcoming, the 100% polyester fill inside it makes it soft and cozy to sleep on.
All in all, Hanna Kay’s Queen Size Hypoallergenic Quilted Mattress Pad is a high quality and durable pad that you can count on to make your current mattress more comfortable. It’s breathable and hypoallergenic fill will help you breath better, and reduce allergic reactions like sneezing. It also has deep pockets that enables it to fit nicely and tightly over the mattress, and is able to maintain its shape even after several washes. As if that’s not enough, it’s made using a high quality material; hence you can expect it to serve you for several of years if you take care of it well.
Should You Buy?
It’s definitely worth considering if you want a healthier, comfier and more peaceful sleep. After all, it’s costs less than $30 on Amazon, so you have nothing much to lose by trying it out.